38% of Franchise Fee Credit Funds Remain
The 2015 Franchise Fee Credit Program continues, although only 38% of the funds remain.The funds will be exhausted soon, it is well advised for eligible qualifiers to sign up as quickly as possible.
CRC administers the Franchise Fee Credit Program, a City of Topeka program that provides eligible households a standardized credit by utility. Each approved household can qualify for up to $175 in credit for the calendar year 2015.
To qualify for the City of Topeka Franchise Fee Credit Program you must:
- Be a city resident (homeowner or renter) with electric, gas, water/waste AND
- Have a household income of less than $32,400; AND
- Be born before January 1, 1959 OR be blind OR totally and permanently disabled OR have a dependent child living at home under the age of 18
Those who meet the requirements listed above can come to Avondale East NET Center, 455 S.E. Golf Park Blvd, Topeka KS 66605. We accept walk in clients on Tuesday andThursday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Have an appointment? Below are the documents you need to bring with you:
- Kansas ID or Drivers License
- Copy of each of the bills eligible for the program: electric, gas, water, waste water (eligible bills must be in your name)
- Proof of income - either a 2015 tax return or a social security award letter for all residents in the house
- Documentation for dependents under 18 living in the house: birth certificate and social security card
# # #