These links have broad appeal covering a variety of skills and learning for early childhood development.
Play With Me!
Play equals Learning
A child who is playing is learning to experience a new world. Playing fosters a child's separate identity from their parents. It can be observed in many forms: building with blocks, making believe, exploring the outdoors, and developing fine motor skills. When there's play, there's wonderful growth and activity in the brain.
- Play With Me activity cards
- Family TLC
- Parents as Teachers
- Earthy Family
- Families with Purpose
- Perpetual Preschool
- Preschool Express
- Making Learning Fun
- Baby Center
Reading Is Important! - ¡La Lectura Es Importante!
- Children's Literacy Tips For Parents
- Get Ready to Read! - Prepárese a leer!
- Helping Your Child Become A Reader - Cómo ayudar a su hijo a ser un buen lector
- Reading Is Fundamental - 10 Tips for Parents of Young Children
- Talk, Read, Write! - ¡Hablar, leer, escribir!
- ¡A leer se ha dicho!
- Para familias
- Get Ready to Read - Literacy Screening Tool
- ¡Prepárate a Rate! - El instrumento de evaluación