Online registration for the 2019-20 school year has closed. If you still need to register your student, please visit your child's school to complete the registration process.
Health & Immunization Requirements
Students are required to provide certification of current immunizations. Annual physical exams are required for participation in middle and high school athletics. See our Student Health Information for more details about these and other important topics.
Important Dates This School Year
- The first day of school for grades K-6, 9 is Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
- The first day of school for Hope Street Academy High School, Avondale Academy and Capital City Schools is Tuesday, August 13, 2019.
- The first day of school for grades 7, 8, 10-12 is Wednesday, August 14, 2019.
- The first day of preschool is Thursday, August 22, 2019.
School Supply List
- HPHS, THS, TWHS: 7:55 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Hope Street: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Capital City: 7:30 a.m. - 2:25 p.m.
- Middle School Hours: 7:50 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Elementary Hours: 8:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:30 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
School Meal Costs
- For the 2019-20 school year a full price elementary breakfast will be $1.55, with an elementary full-price lunch being $2.50.
- Middle school and high school full-price breakfast will be $1.70, with a full-price lunch being $2.70
- Fee's for meals can be paid during online registration. Free and reduced price meals are available for qualifying students. Applications can be found on the Food and Nutrition page.
School Registration Fees:
- Preschool: $20
- Elementary (K-5): $65
- Secondary (6-12): $95
If you have questions, or need assistance, please call 785-438-4750 or email SISHelp@tps501.org