Dr. Anderson speaks nationally and she has several published articles and books. Her articles and books are focused on improving schools and closing the achievement gap. As a lifetime member of the NAACP, Dr. Anderson views closing the achievement gap as a social justice issue and she remains committed to sharing effective strategies and replicating successful practices. The 2012 publication, Transforming Schools for Excellence: Closing the Achievement Gap, and other published articles and books may be found at bookstores and in educational journals. Dr. Anderson was awarded the 2015 National Education Week Leader to Learn From.
- NBC News: "65 Years Since Brown v. Board of Ed, School Segregation Persists"
- Medium: "Equity Now: Realizing the Promise of Brown v. Board of Education"
- Ingram's Magazine: 2020 Icons of Education
- Ed Week: "A Past Leader Reflects: Keeping the Focus on Students in Poverty"
- Education Week Leader to Learn From Video
- Harvard Ask with Forum Dialogue with Dr. Anderson, Boston
- Dr. Anderson's Discussion with Presidential Candidate Secretary Hillary Clinton on Equity
- Whole Child Symposium, ASCD, Washington D.C.
Dr. Anderson's 2019 publications on equity in education were published by the Association for School Curriculum and Development (ASCD) and Heinemann Publishing.
- ASCD: Dispatch From Topeka: How Schools Can Carry Out the Promise of Brown v. Board
- Heinemann Publishing: Equity Now: Realizing the Promise of Brown v. Board of Education
Additional past articles and speaking engagements can be viewed clicking on the links below:
- National Partnership for Action: How an Underrepresented School District Meets Students' Needs so They Can Excel, 2016
- AlJazeera International News Interview: Changing Students' Lives, 2016
- NPR: A Discussion with Dr. Tiffany Anderson, 2016
- ASCD: Don't Count Me Out, 2016
- ASCD: Road Tested - Three Ways to Engage High Poverty Parents, 2014
- The Revolving Door of Urban Superintendents, 2006
- High Performing High Minority Elementary Schools, 2004
- Supporting Mental Health in High Poverty Environments